1. How to identify job-related activities that put agents at risk of an attack
2. The finer points of tuning into your environment through situational awareness, helping you avoid a potentially violent encounter
3. Commonly used cellphone safety features and apps that can be used to keep agents safe
4. The legal use of force and what criteria must be met before an agent can use reasonable or deadly force, plus the potential consequences that could follow
5. Armed, unarmed, and less-lethal defensive options
6. And more!